OGGO Committee Meeting
Notices of Meeting include information about the subject matter to be examined by the committee and date, time and place of the meeting, as well as a list of any witnesses scheduled to appear. The Evidence is the edited and revised transcript of what is said before a committee. The Minutes of Proceedings are the official record of the business conducted by the committee at a sitting.
For an advanced search, use Publication Search tool.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility of this publication, please contact us at email@example.com.
Minutes of Proceedings
Wayne Smith made a statement and answered questions.
At 3:38 p.m., the sitting was suspended.
At 4:23 p.m., the sitting resumed.
Questioning of the witnesses resumed.
At 4:33 p.m., pursuant to Standing Order 115(5), it was agreed that the Committee continue to sit.
At 4:53 p.m., the sitting was suspended.
At 5:14 p.m., the sitting resumed in camera.
It was agreed, — That the Sixth Report from the Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure, which read as follows, be concurred in:
Your Subcommittee met on Monday, November 14, 2016, to consider the business of the Committee and agreed to make the following recommendations:
1. That, on Wednesday, November 16, 2016, the Committee invite Wayne Smith, former Chief Statistician of Canada, and Ron Parker, President of Shared Services Canada, to appear in relation to its study on Shared Services.
2. That, for the second hour of the meeting on November 16, 2016, the Committee invite government agencies under Treasury Board that are subject to Supplementary Estimates (B) 2016-17 to appear.
3. That the Committee request, from Canada Post, an executive summary of the evolution of their e-commerce business.
4. That, for the meetings of November 21 and 23, 2016, the Committee study the Supplementary Estimates (B) 2016-17.
5. That in relation of the study on Canada Post, the members of the Committee send their proposed recommendations to the Clerk no later than 4 p.m. on November 23, 2016.
6. That, on the meeting of November 23, 2016, 15 minutes be set aside to discuss the recommendations to the report of its study of Canada Post.
7. That, for the meetings of November 28 and 30, 2016, the Committee study the draft recommendations in relation of its study of Canada Post.
8. That, for the meetings of December 5 and 7, 2016, the Committee proceed to the study of a draft report in relation of its study of Canada Post.
9. That the Committee schedule additional meetings to complete its work if necessary.
At 5:33 p.m., the Committee adjourned to the call of the Chair.