FAAE Committee Meeting
Notices of Meeting include information about the subject matter to be examined by the committee and date, time and place of the meeting, as well as a list of any witnesses scheduled to appear. The Evidence is the edited and revised transcript of what is said before a committee. The Minutes of Proceedings are the official record of the business conducted by the committee at a sitting.
For an advanced search, use Publication Search tool.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility of this publication, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minutes of Proceedings
Rihards Kols made a statement and answered questions.
At 9:46 a.m., the sitting was suspended.
At 9:50 a.m., the sitting resumed in camera.
It was agreed, — That the Twenty-Fourth Report from the Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure, which read as follows, be concurred in:
Your Subcommittee met on Monday, May 6, 2019, to consider the business of the Committee and agreed to make the following recommendations:
1. That the budget for the Committee’s briefing on the current human rights situation in Iran, in the amount of $7000, be adopted.
2. That the supplemental budget for the Subcommittee on International Human Rights’ briefing on the human rights situation in Iran, in the amount of $10,000, be adopted.
3. That the Committee publish a news release directly following the briefing on the current human rights situation in Iran, as approved by the Members of the Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure.
4. That, where possible, the committee publicize photos on social media with the witnesses who appeared during the briefing on the current human rights situation in Iran.
5. That the Committee consider the Main Estimates 2019-2020 during the meetings of Tuesday, May 28 and Thursday, May 30, 2019.
The Committee commenced consideration of a draft report.
At 10:46 a.m., the Committee adjourned to the call of the Chair.