Original language of petition: English
Petition to the Government of Canada
- The current limit of 10mg THC serves as a suitable starting point for newcomers, however fails to adequately cater to existing consumers;
- The legal, regulated cannabis industry is unable to compete against the illicit market; and
- THC limits are contributing to an entirely new stream of single-use plastics, contrary to this country’s plan to address pollution and prevent plastic waste.
- Open for signature
- November 8, 2023, at 11:31 a.m. (EDT)
- Closed for signature
- March 7, 2024, at 11:31 a.m. (EDT)
Member of Parliament
Only validated signatures are counted towards the total number of signatures.
|Province / Territory||Signatures|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||13|
|Prince Edward Island||10|