Original language of petition: English
Petition to the Government of Canada
- A risk vs benefit calculation does not support giving COVID-19 vaccines to children under the age of 18;
- COVID-19 vaccines use novel technologies and are still in Phase 3 trials to determine safety and efficacy, and are only authorized for use in Canada under emergency protocols; and
- Although they are characterized as "rare," in fact many adverse events and deaths from COVID-19 vaccines, for both children and adults are now being reported around the world, including in Canada.
- Open for signature
- May 28, 2021, at 9:23 a.m. (EDT)
- Closed for signature
- June 27, 2021, at 9:23 a.m. (EDT)
Only validated signatures are counted towards the total number of signatures.
|Province / Territory||Signatures|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||124|
|Prince Edward Island||74|