Interventions in Committee
RSS feed based on search criteria Export search results - CSV (plain text) Export search results - XML
Add search criteria
View Alupa Clarke Profile
Okay, I understand.
Is there another way for Statistics Canada to help the federal government enumerate rights-holders, such as by using the social insurance number?
I am not judging Statistics Canada, only asking the question. After all, there are all sorts of tools at our disposal.
When my son and my daughter were born, in Quebec, I answered the questions. Of course, I don't know where they will live later. However, there are all kinds of ways to track an individual's movement, including passport applications. That's only one example.
Doesn't Canada have other tools to determine who rights-holders are?
Result: 1 - 1 of 1