Interventions in Committee
RSS feed based on search criteria Export search results - CSV (plain text) Export search results - XML
Add search criteria
Dory Jade
View Dory Jade Profile
Dory Jade
2016-12-13 16:30
No. As an MP, under the law, you have particular access to this information, so perhaps what IRCC could do for you is give you a kind of portal through which you could see more information easily, instead of calling that centre and going through it to get the information that you need. Then IRCC will save, probably, on operations—
Result: 1 - 1 of 1