Interventions in Committee
RSS feed based on search criteria Export search results - CSV (plain text) Export search results - XML
Add search criteria
Dory Jade
View Dory Jade Profile
Dory Jade
2016-12-13 16:22
If I get whatever CRS or whatever points, I pass. That's not the way.
Number three, definitely they need advice. Even if someone is graduated from university, is an engineer or whatever, even lawyers from other jurisdictions, that doesn't mean they understand the law in Canada.
Result: 1 - 1 of 1