Original language of petition: English
Petition to the Government of Canada
- Dental care is only accessible to those who can afford the high costs;
- Dental care is mostly inaccessible to unhoused populations across Canada;
- Some Canadians experience pain simply because they can’t afford to go to a dentist;
- A lack of dental care can result in a decreased quality of life;
- Young people, especially university students, often have inadequate access to dental care which makes it harder for them to afford dental care; and
- No Canadian should be too poor to afford basic medical treatments that can greatly improve their quality of life.
- Open for signature
- March 18, 2022, at 4:07 p.m. (EDT)
- Closed for signature
- July 16, 2022, at 4:07 p.m. (EDT)
Only validated signatures are counted towards the total number of signatures.
|Province / Territory||Signatures|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||2|