NDDN Committee Meeting
Notices of Meeting include information about the subject matter to be examined by the committee and date, time and place of the meeting, as well as a list of any witnesses scheduled to appear. The Evidence is the edited and revised transcript of what is said before a committee. The Minutes of Proceedings are the official record of the business conducted by the committee at a sitting.
For an advanced search, use Publication Search tool.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility of this publication, please contact us at email@example.com.
Minutes of Proceedings
The Chair presented the Second Report from the Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure, which read as follows:
Your Subcommittee met on Monday, December 7, 2020, to consider the business of the Committee and agreed to make the following recommendations:
1. That the Committee invite MGen Dany Fortin to appear before the Committee, upon return of the House in January 2021, to discuss the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines.
2. That an additional meeting be held, upon the return of the House in January, under the Access to Mental Health study to hear from additional witnesses, whose names should be provided to the Clerk.
3. That members of the Committee send their input and recommendations for both reports, on the Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Canadian Armed Forces Operations and on the Access to Mental Health Services within the Canadian Armed Forces, to the Clerk by December 18, 2020.
4. That members of the Committee send their input on the scope and specific topics or the areas of study in relation to the study on the military justice system in the Canadian Armed Forces to the Clerk by January 7, 2021.
5. That members send witness lists for the study on the military justice system in the Canadian Armed Forces to the clerk by January 21, 2021.
It was agreed, — That the Second Report from the subcommittee be concurred in.
The witnesses made statements and answered questions.
At 2:54 p.m., the committee adjourned to the call of the Chair.