OGGO Committee Meeting
Notices of Meeting include information about the subject matter to be examined by the committee and date, time and place of the meeting, as well as a list of any witnesses scheduled to appear. The Evidence is the edited and revised transcript of what is said before a committee. The Minutes of Proceedings are the official record of the business conducted by the committee at a sitting.
For an advanced search, use Publication Search tool.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility of this publication, please contact us at email@example.com.
Minutes of Proceedings
It was agreed, — That the First Report from the Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure, which read as follows, be concurred in as amended:
Your Subcommittee met on Thursday, February 18, 2016, to consider the business of the Committee and agreed to make the following recommendations:
1. That, on Tuesday, February 23, 2016, the Committee analysts brief members on the work of the Committee;
2. That, on Thursday, February 25, 2016, the Committee analysts brief members on the estimates process;
3. That senior officials from Public Services and Procurement Canada be invited to appear before the Committee on a date to be determined after Thursday, March 10, 2016, and brief members on the Department’s Defence Procurement Strategy;
4. That representatives of Chartered Public Accountants Canada be invited to appear before the Committee on a date to be determined after Thursday, March 10, 2016, and give testimony regarding the estimates process;
5. That senior officials from the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat and representatives of the Office of the Comptroller General of Canada be invited to appear before the Committee on a date to be determined after Thursday, March 10, 2016, and brief members on the estimates process; and,
6. That the Committee consider Supplementary Estimates (C) 2015-16, and Departmental Performance Reports 2014-2015 on Tuesday, March 8 and Thursday, March 10, 2016.
It was agreed, — That, the Committee consider, on a case by case basis, requests for access to unedited and untranslated transcripts of public proceedings.
At 4:54 p.m., the Committee adjourned to the call of the Chair.