OGGO Committee Meeting
Notices of Meeting include information about the subject matter to be examined by the committee and date, time and place of the meeting, as well as a list of any witnesses scheduled to appear. The Evidence is the edited and revised transcript of what is said before a committee. The Minutes of Proceedings are the official record of the business conducted by the committee at a sitting.
For an advanced search, use Publication Search tool.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility of this publication, please contact us at email@example.com.
Minutes of Proceedings
It was agreed, — That the Twelfth Report from the Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure, which read as follows, be concurred in:
Your Subcommittee met on Monday, January 28, 2019, to consider the business of the Committee and agreed to make the following recommendations:
- That the President of the Treasury Board be invited to appear before the Committee to provide a general briefing about the Minister’s portfolio.
- That, in the context of its studies of the Supplementary Estimates (B), 2018-19 and the Interim Estimates 2019-20, the Committee:
- consider these studies concurrently and undertake a study of the Departmental Results Reports for the period ended March 31, 2018, of any department or agency that appears before it;
- devote three meetings to these studies; and
- invite the President of the Treasury Board and the Minister of Public Services and Procurement and Accessibility to appear as part of these studies.
- That the Committee devote three more meetings to its study of the Greening Government Strategy.
At 4:00 p.m., the Committee adjourned to the call of the Chair.