It was agreed, — That the Third Report of the Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure be concurred in.
The Report, as amended, read as follows:
1. That on November 18th, the Committee hear from the Minister, the Deputy Minister and the President of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, as well as officials from their departments;
2. That on November 23rd, the Committee hear from individual agricultural producers concerning the review of various agricultural programs, including risk management and others;
3. That on November 25th, the Committee hold a meeting on program review with officials from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada;
4. That on November 30th, the Committee hear from individual agricultural producers concerning the effectiveness of current emergency relief programs;
5. That on December 2nd, the Committee invite officials from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency to appear concerning various issues, including the import of products and the recent internal audit report;
6. That on December 7nd, the Committee hold a meeting on Canada-European Union trade arrangements, and invite both negotiators and witnesses to appear;
7. That on December 9th, the Committee hold a meeting on the issue of the Railway Costing Review;
8. That on December 14th and December 16th, the Committee commence its study of the biotechnology industry.